Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Don!

The logo has been removed from your footer! Next time you log in, you'll see it's been removed!

Thanks!

JohnP6711
Rookie
0 Votes

I too would also like to have the trusted email from constant contact removed please from my account.

Thank you.

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

I have removed the logo from your account.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
JohnP6711
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks! - As I'm not in the US - can I remove the safeunscribe footer as well? Im sending an email to a list of our exisiting clients from my Act database

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

No, because we are a US company that cannot be removed.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Johnd07058
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there,

Could you please remove the constant contact logo from our footer.

Thank you!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi John!

You're all set! I removed our logo from your footer for you!

ManchacaUMC
Rookie
0 Votes

Could you please remove it from our footer also?

Thanks,

Kristen

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Kristen,

I removed the logo from the footer for you. You will see it removed from any draft or new emails you are working on in the account.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

CrystalW2
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove logos from our account also. You have our permission. Thanks :smileyface:

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi,

The logo had been removed for you! It will no longer show on drafts or new emails that you create but will stay on the emails that have been previously sent out. 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

VirginieA
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm paying customer and I can't find the option to remove constant contact logo footer.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks for support.

Virginie.

BrandonD43
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Virginie!

This can be done, but only by our Support Agents.

If you reply to this thread giving me permission, I will gladly take care of this for you!

Best Regards,

Brandon Dautrich
Constant Contact Customer Support
VirginieA
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Brandon,

You have my permission.

Moreover, I received today an account cancellation notice mail but I never asked for cancelling my account !

Thanks for your help.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hello,

Thanks, I have removed the logo for you. If you are logged in, make sure you log out and back in to refresh. The logo will be removed from the bottom of any new or draft emails you create in your account. 

I do see that the account is scheduled to be cancelled. The account can only be cancelled by phone or chat, does anyone else have access to the account? I would be happy to reverse this for you so the account will stay open. Please confirm that this is what you would like to do!

Thanks again,

Hannah M.

VirginieA
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Hannah,

I don't think anyone else have access to my account but I will change the password anyway.

Can you keep the account open please ?

Thanks,

Virginie

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Of course, I have re-set the cancellation for you so you are all set. 

Great idea, resetting the password will prevent anyone who might have access from getting in again. I can't confirm if this is what happened but better safe!

Hannah M.

VirginieA
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you very much !

JudyM744
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

What level payment do I need to be to take the constant contact logo off the emails? I am planning to do the $15.00 a month option. Is that enough to warrant no logo on the email?

Judy Misbin

user name:**Removed By Moderator**

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Judy, 

As soon as you have a paid account we can go ahead and remove the logo from the footer. I noticed the account is still in trial currently and we require it be any paid level to complete.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

PaulM28
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the logo from our account. I authorize you to make the changes. Thanks!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi,

Your account is all set, the logo has been removed. If you are currently logged in please log out and back in to see the logo gone.

Thank you for your post, 

Hannah M.

ServproMHV
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Hannah,

Can you remove the logo from my emails as well?  You have my permission.

Thanks

David

Hannah_M
0 Votes

All set, David! Please log out and back in to see the logo removed from any draft or new emails you create.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

DougWolf
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the constant contact logo from our emails? You have my permission.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST