Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
PaulC1064
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you remove this from my footer? You have my permission.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

HI Paul,

I went ahead and removed the logo from your footer!

Next time you log in, you'll see that it has been removed!

Hope to see you around the boards!

JakeC3
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you remove the graphic from our footer as well? We're a paying customer and you have our permission.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Jake,

I've removed the logo! You're all set!

JustinL6861
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Marissa,

Could you remove it from mine as well?

Thanks,

Justin

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Absolutely, Justin!

You are all set! :smileyface:

JustinL6861
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks Marissa, I plan on it!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

You're welcome, Justin! That's what I like to hear! :smileyface:

DougK632
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello.

We would like the Contant Contact Logo removed.

You have permission to access our account.

Thanks for your help.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Doug,

Thanks for posting. You are all set, please log in and out of your account. You will no longer see the logo in your draft or new emails.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
EdmundC7
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I would love to have the constant contact logo remove as well. Thanks

Hannah_M
0 Votes

You are all set, Edmund. I've removed the logo from  your footer. Please log out and back into your account to see the image removed from all draft and new emails.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

CIDEON
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I am also a paying customer and would like the Logo removed--you have my permission.

Thank you

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Klaus,

All set, the logo has been removed. Please log out and then back into your account to activate the change.,

Thanks,

Hannah M.

KelleyH74817
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to have the logo removed. You have my permission.   ~ Thanks.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Kelley,

I've removed our logo from your footer. Next time you log in, you'll see it's been removed!

MathiasG8
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I also want to get the Logo removed. I am a paying user and you have my permission.

Thanks a lot

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hello,

You are all set the logo has been removed! Please log out and back into the account to see the change.

Hannah M.

MikeC4893
Rookie
0 Votes
I would like to have the CC footer logo removed as well. You have my permission to proceed. Thanks for the help!
Marty_K
Employee
0 Votes

Mike,

I have removed that logo for you. If you logoff and log back in, you should see the change in your emails.

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
CindyC691
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I am a paying user. Can you remove the logo from my emails as well? You have my permission. Thank you!

Marty_K
Employee
0 Votes

Cindy,

That is done for you. If your logged in now, log out and log back in to see the removal of the logo.

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
sacham5
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to have the logo removed, as well. I am a paying customer and you have my permission to proceed. Thank you for your help.

jigneshg7
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

We are a premium customer and we need the logo removed from the footer block. Remove-images.png

We want red circled images to be removed from our outgoing e-mails. Please help with the same.

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Jignesh,

I've removed the Constant Contact logo from the footer for you. Please log out and back into your account to see this removed from any draft or new emails in your account.

Unfortunately to change the unsubscrube link you will have to get a custom footer though our custom services team. This is a paid service. The link must remain in the footer by law, but you can remove the image and have a text link instead. For more information on this, check out this FAQ:  How do I change the SafeUnsubscribe link in the footer?

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST