The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Remove unwanted line breaks/paragraphs in Constant Contact Form in Wordpress

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Remove unwanted line breaks/paragraphs in Constant Contact Form in Wordpress

After the latest update all of our CC forms on Wordpress have extra line breaks/paragraphs. Is there a way to remove these breaks. They are causing a lot of space between the body text and the submit button. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Remove unwanted line breaks/paragraphs in Constant Contact Form in Wordpress

Hello. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue or sending us your account username at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com so we can take a look?

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Remove unwanted line breaks/paragraphs in Constant Contact Form in Wordpress

Space Between Top info and Submit Button.JPG

This is the link to this page as well: https://cdmspiritualcenter.org/guided-meditations/ It is happening site wide.

Thank you

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hello David__B

I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the screenshot I posted. It is the Newsletter Form in the top of the right side bar. I'm posting the Screenshot again in case I put it in the wrong place.

Thanks,

Space Between Top info and Submit Button.JPG

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hello, It has been some time since I replied with the screen shot of the issue we are having with the Constant Contact Forms plugin. I was wondering if the delay had anything to to with the Screenshot or if I'm not clear on what the issue is. Please let me know if there is a solution to the Hidden Paragraphs/Input Fields that are creating unwanted extra space in the forms. Thank you

Highlighted

Hello @CDM ,

I apologize for the delayed response. After speaking with our integrations team, it seems like the issue is related to an error they're seeing in the browser's dev console. They think it may be related to the themes / styles that are normally on the page being blocked, but they recommend checking it out on your end.

This is the error they noticed:

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'cssRules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules
at et_core_page_resource_fallback (https://cdmspiritualcenter.org/guided-meditations/:12:161)
at HTMLLinkElement.onload (https://cdmspiritualcenter.org/guided-meditations/:114:325)

If that's not related to the issue, then they say there'd something else in the site configuration that's causing those fields to have extra height.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured