Removed Some eMails From my Campaign File

PaulW850
Participant

Removed Some eMails From my Campaign File

Why in Gods name did you just decide to remove some of my previously sent emails for my Campaign file? What brilliant person decided that was a good idea. All you have done is cause me extra work, reconstructing the email you removed. Honestly I am going to cancel this account at the end of this month.

1 REPLY 1
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @PaulW850

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.

I'm sorry to hear that some of your emails are no longer in your account. I know it's important to have those emails on hand to edit. Can you email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the names of the emails you can no longer find and any other pertinent information and we will be happy to look into this and see what may have occurred? In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us here for anything you may need.

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a great weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!