Removing Advertising for CC

Participant

Removing Advertising for CC

how do I check to see if a mailing has been sent? Also how do I remove all the Constant Contact data on the bottom of my mailing? I am paying for the service, not signing up to advertise for them?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @JackK985 

You can see if an email was sent by view the title of the email. Just underneath the email you will see Draft, Sent, or Scheduled. If it shows as sent you can click on the title to view your email reporting.

To remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of you emails you will need to call into our Support Team for you options and turnaround time if needed! 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I am a little disappointed.  You did not answer my questions.   There were at least 2.

All you gave me was a suggest to go and get help elsewhere and you ignored the second one that is important.

You claim you sent out an email for me.,  There were 550 names on the list.  I have received no feedback on if they arrived and if they were opened.  No responses.  regards, jk

Hello @JackK985,

We did not send an email for you, as that is not something we are able to do for security reasons.If you want to check if you sent an email in your account, you can see if it has a sent status by clicking on the title of the email. If you click on the title, and you see a "Sent" option, that means you sent your email. You can also see on that same page the list you chose to send too. Please see screenshot for more information about where that is located.sent.PNG

The second option to remove the Constant Contact branding can be completed for you, you will have to give our Support Team a call to get that completed though. Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.