Removing Facebook and Twitter links on Event registration page

SOLVED
Go to solution
MichaelL11419
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Although I did not see any mention of having or not having FB and TW share links on my event registration acknowledgement page generated by Constant Contact, they are both there. My event is open to members of a club only who will be receiving the event link in email from the club. Is there any way to remove the links that seem automatically put there? Are they included because our email template has them even though in this case it's a CC-generated web page, not an email they are on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MichaelL11419 ,

You can turn these options off on the automatically-generated thank you page and confirmation emails by turning off the calendar share radio button on the event's dashboard.

For full instructions and visual guidance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MichaelL11419 ,

You can turn these options off on the automatically-generated thank you page and confirmation emails by turning off the calendar share radio button on the event's dashboard.

For full instructions and visual guidance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MichaelL11419
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you for the prompt effective reply. This both makes perfect sense in one way and is utterly counter-intuitive in terms of how one might figure it out. And, I might add, no variation of trying to search for the answer turned up the answer.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST