Rename a contact list

SOLVED
Go to solution
LucasS687
Participant

Rename a contact list

I'm copying all our automated lists and made some typo's in the name of some list. Where can I correct that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @LucasS687 ,

You can rename a list by clicking the three dots at the end of its cell, in the list overview.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 093049.jpg

You can also rename it from within the list itself, by clicking the three dots in the top-right corner of the list next to Add Contacts.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 093033.jpg

---

If you're referring to renaming actual automation campaigns, then you can edit the name of a campaign by clicking on it to enter its dashboard, then hovering over the name and selecting the pencil icon.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 110459.jpg

To rename a step in the series, select the step's three dots, then select the edit option.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 110533.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LucasS687 ,

You can rename a list by clicking the three dots at the end of its cell, in the list overview.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 093049.jpg

You can also rename it from within the list itself, by clicking the three dots in the top-right corner of the list next to Add Contacts.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 093033.jpg

---

If you're referring to renaming actual automation campaigns, then you can edit the name of a campaign by clicking on it to enter its dashboard, then hovering over the name and selecting the pencil icon.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 110459.jpg

To rename a step in the series, select the step's three dots, then select the edit option.

Screenshot 2021-08-30 110533.jpg

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post