Replicatable Bug Found

Highlighted
Retail

Replicatable Bug Found

I've found a bug and successfully replicated it several times. When I Copy an existing campaigns, no changes I make to the copy will be saved until leave the project (return to Homepage, etc) and return. Upon returning to the copy, changes are saved.

This has led to me losing entire communications multiple times, since when you Copy a campaign you are automatically placed in the project, ready to go.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Replicatable Bug Found

Hello BruceK53,

Thank you for contacting the Community! I am sorry to hear that you have come across an issue while copying an existing campaign, I know how important it is to make sure all of your changes have been saved.

Any additional details you can provide will help in our investigation to figure this out. Were you logged out, or did you walk away from the computer for a bit of time? What were you doing directly before the campaign reverted? What browser were you using and were you on a work or home internet network?

I'd also like a little clarification on one thing you said. You mention that when you leave and return to the copy, the changes are saved. But you also said that you're losing entire communications when you copy them. Would you mind elaborating on where both of these actions fall in the timeline? Are you losing the changes when you make a copy of a campaign that had changes made to it just beforehand? I apologize for any confusion on my part but I just want to make sure I have the best handle on this

Please provide an example campaign where the content reverted and screenshots if possible. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the information and a reference to this post.

Thank you!

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured