Reply to those who decline

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrendaW965
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

When I click to reply to someone who declines, it opens in my personal email and not the email connected with my Constant Contact account. Is there a setting somewhere I need to change?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendaW965 ,

That's because it's connected to your device's default emailing, like other email links you might select on the web. If you're logged into your personal email address, and your device is set to automatically open that email program with that address, then that's what it will default to. As this is something controlled by your device settings, we're unable to do anything from our end to change this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendaW965 ,

That's because it's connected to your device's default emailing, like other email links you might select on the web. If you're logged into your personal email address, and your device is set to automatically open that email program with that address, then that's what it will default to. As this is something controlled by your device settings, we're unable to do anything from our end to change this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST