Reporting for a Survey Page

SOLVED
Go to solution
VisitJacksonvilleNC
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there any way to filter survey results. I know CC got rid of Skip Logic which was a huge mistake and hurt our survey value tremendously. Please let me know if I can at least filter like we used to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VisitJacksonvilleNC ,

At this time filtering survey results through the UI program isn't possible. The current workaround is to export your results, then open that CSV file in a spreadsheet program (Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets, etc.), and use the find and sort functionalities for filtering, or to set up more advanced filters if you know how to do so within the respective program.

See also:

Examples of survey exports

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VisitJacksonvilleNC ,

At this time filtering survey results through the UI program isn't possible. The current workaround is to export your results, then open that CSV file in a spreadsheet program (Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets, etc.), and use the find and sort functionalities for filtering, or to set up more advanced filters if you know how to do so within the respective program.

See also:

Examples of survey exports

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST