Reporting for re-sent emails

SOLVED
Go to solution
DianaCristy
Rookie
0 Votes

I can't seem to find the analytics on the Reporting tab for the campaigns I re-sent to the people who didn't open them. I feel like I've seen that data so I might not be looking in the right place. Can anyone offer help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DianaCristy ,

If you did a standard resend-to-non-openers - either the automatic or manual choice - those will show as separate reports in the individual email's reporting page, not the overall Reporting tab. If you resent the email using QuickSend or resent the email to new contacts who joined your list after the original email was sent, their activity is tracked as part of the original email and not with the resend to non-openers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DianaCristy ,

If you did a standard resend-to-non-openers - either the automatic or manual choice - those will show as separate reports in the individual email's reporting page, not the overall Reporting tab. If you resent the email using QuickSend or resent the email to new contacts who joined your list after the original email was sent, their activity is tracked as part of the original email and not with the resend to non-openers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST