Reporting for top engaging links

Regular Participant

Reporting for top engaging links

I am looking to do a "Top 10 most viewed stories" for our newsletter, and it would be great to be able to pull a quick report on the links clicked within the campaigns. Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @PowerInnAlliance

That's a great question! I can understand how having this kid of reporting would be helpful for your account. I apologize this isn't a feature we currently provide. I would however be happy to track this feature request in your account and pass on your feedback t o the appropriate teams. In the mean time we do off the ability to see which email has had the most clicks in it. This can be found under the Reporting tab in your account.

2018-01-05_12-29-09.png

However to view links within your emails that have been clicked will have to be viewed on a per campaign basis only. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.