We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Reporting issue

DavidB4185
Participant

Reporting issue

The function to go back 90 days or later to see my previous results is not working on the website?
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @DavidB4185 ,

I'm able to view your account's previous 90 days in the Reporting page. Can you provide a screencap of an error, or any elaboration of what you're seeing instead of the 90 days of stats and campaigns?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
DavidB4185
Participant

Thank you for the reply. It's the functionality. When i click on The bar that says show 50.., or 100.. or 250 only one page is shown with only 16 of my last sends? Obviously i want to see more. 

Have you sent more than 16 emails in the past 90 days / 3 months? Have you deleted any emails sent within the past 90 days?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.