Reporting

NJCTS
Participant

Reporting

Is there a way to customize the reporting?  Great tool but I also need to download the Lists the emails were sent to.  Right now I have to go into each mailing individually.  If I could build the report with the fields important to me it would save a ton of time.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @NJCTS ,

At the moment this wouldn't be possible with the standard Reporting or Campaigns tabs' export functions. With that said, you could run a segment with whatever parameters you want to set, make a list from that segment, then export that list's info, including other list memberships. It's a really roundabout way to do it,  but I believe it should get you what you need for your reporting minus really specific details like how often the contacts opened the email, exactly when they opened the email, etc.

For example, you can:

1. set Contact Activity > Opened > Specific Email
  2. add it to a list you make called something like "Specific Email's Report"
  3. Select all the contacts in this newly made list and export them, with their individual list memberships included in the data

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.