Reporting

Regular Participant

Reporting

When I look at reporting today, some email campaigns are missing. For example I know an email went out on Oct. 16 but it is not showing up in the report.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @BoardofTrade ,

It looks like a couple of the emails you sent on Oct 16 had attempted retries on later dates. These two missing emails had attempted resends to other bounces on the 19th of October, and one of them had another on the 26th. This is why on the reporting page they're showing, when sorted by sent date, as those other dates. The bounced sends won't show up under the individual emails' Sent reporting, since the contacts' domains reported them as other bounces and didn't actually let the emails through.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Participant

Hmm this is concerning. How can I avoid this happening in the future? The vast majority of our emails are event based emails and I don't want emails being sent after the event.