Reporting

DonaldR284
Participant

Reporting

I have been trying for an entire week to look at different aspects of the report of my email campaigns. I always get a notification that "this info is unavailable. Hopefully, it's just a glitch." A glitch should not last 1 week. Quite honestly, your services at this point are nowhere close to being worth what I pay each month. If I can't get basic information on my campaigns to see what I may need to change, I'm not sure why I pay you each month.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DonaldR284 ,

I'm not seeing an error message like that when looking at the email reports in your account. Can you please elaborate on the error you're seeing? Can you provide screencaps of it, or where it's occurring? Does it occur on the overall reporting page, or on individual emails' reporting pages? If it's for individual email campaigns' reporting - does the issue occur for specific reports (e.g. clicks, opens, did not opens, etc.) or all?

Is it occurring for a specific email campaign type - regular emails vs automation vs AB testing? If you're getting the error in AB tests, is it occurring while the tests are still running, or after they've completed?

Since I wasn't able to recreate the issue in your account, it's entirely possible you're running into a connectivity error that can be easily resolved by tweaking your extensions settings, VPN/security app permissions, or simply clearing your cache.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.