Request for the bounce report from ***@sklec.ecnu.edu.cn

Highlighted
Visitor

Request for the bounce report from ***@sklec.ecnu.edu.cn

Hi I sent a campaign named ‘IPO - China News June 2020’ last month and the mails got bounced. The reason shows on the report page is 'other'. Would you please forward me the bounce report you got from the mail address: ? In this way, I can contact with the mail company to unblock the mails from Constant Contact. Thanks! And my e-mail address is 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Request for the bounce report from ***@sklec.ecnu.edu.cn

Hello @IMBeR ,

Unfortunately the "other" type bounce is simply what our system will show if a contact's domain or ISP doesn't give us a recognizable code for why they bounced. I'd recommend providing the following articles to that contact / their IT so they can get you and us whitelisted / safelisted in their system.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured