Required Fields on Mobile View for Events

Participant

Required Fields on Mobile View for Events

We are attempting to test out using a constant contact event page to have attendees "check-in" to an event. When testing, it says that the required fields are first name, last name, and email address, the standard setting for all events and the only info we need. But, when I switch to mobile view, which is how attendees will access the event page, it only shows the email as a required field. When you switch back to desktop view, the first and last name appear again. How can we ensure that when viewing the event page on a phone the first and last name show up as required fields? 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @LauraB755 ,

On the mobile view, the email address is shown as a sort of initial page for a contact to start getting signed up, that way if they end up abandoning in the middle of it, you can reach out to them easily to complete the registration or cancel it out completely. Once the email address has been entered, it will continue to the rest of the form.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.