The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Reschedule an event - how to ask participants in one click if they can attend?

Highlighted
Established Member

Reschedule an event - how to ask participants in one click if they can attend?

We have scheduled an event and many people have registered.

Unfortunately I need to postpone the event. Is there a way to reach out to already registered people and ask them in one click to either confirm their participation  at the new date, cancel their participation (will delete them from registration list) and classify them as "unknow status" if they do not answer at all, so that I can follow-up on this group at a later stage again?

Or do I need to cancel the old event, set-up a new one and ask everyone to register again?

Thank you for your help.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Reschedule an event - how to ask participants in one click if they can attend?

Hi @MartaH 

The good news is you do have the ability to do either of these options. You can reschedule your event or even cancel your Event, copy it and update this new event information. If you decide to simply reschedule your event you can email your current registrants to make them aware of the changes. However if your current registrants can no longer make it due to scheduling, you will have to manually cancel their registration and process a refund if you're charging a fee.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured