Resend an email to new contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
PaulM8595
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

IF a new subscriber to my Newsletter group signs up after one of my group emails but before it is re-sent to those that did not open .. will they get the re-send ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @PaulM8595,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The Did Not Open list will only contain email addresses that were in the original sent list that did not open your newsletter. You will want to use the QuickSend feature to make sure that new subscriber receives your email. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @PaulM8595,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The Did Not Open list will only contain email addresses that were in the original sent list that did not open your newsletter. You will want to use the QuickSend feature to make sure that new subscriber receives your email. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
PaulM8595
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Thanks, Zoe and although the customer did not reply that she received it I did not know about this feature and will use it when the situation arises again.. Paul @ NaturesCleansingClay.com  Have a 'Claytastic' day.. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST