Resend to Non-Openers DEFECT

HannahP74
Participant

Resend to Non-Openers DEFECT

Is anyone else having failure with the "resend to non-openers" function? Currently, there is no option to immediately resend  a campaign (if you are out of the 12 hours after initial send timeframe) that I am aware of. I can only schedule to resend. But when the time comes for CC to send at my scheduled time, it glitches, doesn't send, and details say it sent: 'December 31, 1969' or 'Invalid Date'.

I have 200,000+ contacts and have experienced this MULTIPLE times, which ultimately hurts open rates and other stats that are important. When is CC going to fix this?? Or at least give us a 'send now' feature for resends.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @HannahP74 ,

I'd advise calling our general support so they can collect some info from you for troubleshooting. Especially if this issue has occurred multiple times - they'll want to collect some of the following details:

• Name of the affected campaign(s)
  • Screencap or quick video of issue as it occurs
  • Screencap of the dev console (right-click on page > inspect > dev console tab), including any red-colored text that indicates an error

Beyond that, the only workaround would be to make a list from your non-openers for the email (select-all, Actions, Add to List, Create New List), copy the email, and send it to that list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.