Resend to the Non-openers did not work properly

FirstNameL94543
Rookie

The Resend to the Non-openers did not work.

I tested my campaigns on 16th Mar 2022 at 1 pm and scheduled the resend to those who did not open on 17th at 7 am, but the test account didn't receive the 2nd one even we did not open the email at all!

Is there any possible reason to explain this? and is there any solution to tackle this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL94543 ,

It looks like you encountered an issue where scheduling a resend-to-non-openers before 3 days can occur in an "invalid date" error for the resend. We've marked the issue in your account, and submitted it to the engineers for further investigation. If and when they have an update regarding it, you'll be notified.

In the meantime, if you're needing a resend-to-non-openers sooner than 3 days after its initial sendout, I'd advise one of the following actions:

1. make a list from your non-openers around the time of needing to send it out, copy the email, and schedule/send the copied email to that did-not-open list.
  2. select-all the non-openers in the email report by clicking the top-most checkmark box, Actions > Quicksend the email. Please note this method has a hard cap of 5000 contacts at a time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
FirstNameL94543
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William,

Thanks for your suggestion and help! May I know what is the latest news of the investigation? Can I use the function of resending to the non-openers within 3 days now?

Regards

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If and when the engineers have an update regarding the issue, you'll be notified by them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST