Resend to non-openers, does that include new subscribers?

Occasional Contributor

Resend to non-openers, does that include new subscribers?

I always use the Re-Send feature after my newsletter initially goes out. I usually have it set to go out 3 days after the the original send date. My question is, if someone signs up for our newsletter after the original send date, but before the re-send date, will they automatically get the newsletter once the resend occurs? Or would I have to manually do that? Or, is there another way to work around this when we are in the middle of a campaign? Hopefully that makes sense.

Any help is always appreciated.

Thank you,

Savannah Brown

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Resend to non-openers, does that include new subscribers?

Hi @9dNorthDigMarketing 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. The Resend To Non-Openers feature is used to send the emails to people who were in the original send and didn't open the email. So in this case, the Resend to Non Openers feature will not send emails to new subscribers. However, to accomplish this you may use our Resend feature or our Quicksend feature. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!