Resend trigger campaign to non-openers

SOLVED
Go to solution
UWO_Grad_Studies
Participant

Resend trigger campaign to non-openers

We use the automated trigger campaigns to generate emails as contacts are added to a list.

I am looking for an automated way to resend the email to non-openers.

I find automated resend options for non-trigger campaigns but I can't find any resend options for trigger campaigns. 

I did see instructions to select non-openers from the Reporting menu and add these to a list, and then use that list for a second email campaign. This requires manual intervention, and since my trigger is ongoing I don't want to have to filter out people who have received the email already.

Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @UWO_Grad_Studies ,

At this time there isn't really a way to automate RSNO for automation / trigger emails. With that in mind, we have had some customers make a request for the development of such a system, so I've submitted your account as interested. If and when the engineers have an update regarding this feature request, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the manual method you're already looking at will be the best workaround for automation series RSNO.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @UWO_Grad_Studies ,

At this time there isn't really a way to automate RSNO for automation / trigger emails. With that in mind, we have had some customers make a request for the development of such a system, so I've submitted your account as interested. If and when the engineers have an update regarding this feature request, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the manual method you're already looking at will be the best workaround for automation series RSNO.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post