[Resolved] System Outage April 27, 2022

StanV
Rookie

When I log in to Constant Contact, nothing works. My past, active, and current campaigns do not show up. Everything looks different, and nothing seems to be loading or functioning properly.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while our technical teams worked on the outage. They're reporting that the issue should be resolved now. When you're able, please fully exit / quit out of your browser, then go back in and login to your account.

If you continue to have issues after fully exiting out of your browser and reentering prior to login, try clearing your cache, then perform the same exit-reenter steps again. If issues persist, please make a separate thread in Help, and we'll investigate on a case-by-case basis further.

8 REPLIES 8
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StanV ,

Our technical teams and engineers are working to resolve the issue. They'll update the status page accordingly when they have updates: https://status.constantcontact.com/

We'll respond here once we have a confirmation that this latest system issue has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Hennepin
Rookie
0 Votes

I can't seem to get into my newsletter campaign. Is anyone else having this trouble?

Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church
Minneapolis, MN
AndreaT399
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, I cannot see any of my campaigns/ most of the site.

mjhowe325
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please tell me why your system is down and when the situation will be fixed?  We all have deadlines.  What happened?

rockportmusic
Rookie
0 Votes

Experiencing the same issue. When you try to login, it goes to an app interface that takes you nowhere.

CindyM497
Rookie

Is anybody else unable to access your campaigns? Usually, I have no problems but today, I can't access campaigns to edit an upcoming newsletter.  Thanks, Sarah

SusanJ606
Rookie

The error message "Something went wrong" keeps popping up after I enter my login credentials. What is going on?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while our technical teams worked on the outage. They're reporting that the issue should be resolved now. When you're able, please fully exit / quit out of your browser, then go back in and login to your account.

If you continue to have issues after fully exiting out of your browser and reentering prior to login, try clearing your cache, then perform the same exit-reenter steps again. If issues persist, please make a separate thread in Help, and we'll investigate on a case-by-case basis further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST