Restore deleted contacts from a list

SOLVED
Go to solution
WeitzmanNMAJHCommunications
Rookie
0 Votes

HELP, I copied contacts from one list to add to another list. When it said they went through, I DELETED the contacts from the original list! HELP. Have they been deleted from my contacts database or are they in the updated list??? Singed Tragically Tara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WeitzmanNMAJHCommunications ,

There is a distinct difference between removing contacts from a list and deleting them. This is also why we ask you to confirm you're wanting to delete contacts and warn that this will delete them from all lists.

If you need reminders on how these distinct functions work:

If this is still within 24 hours of you accidentally deleting contacts, you can try calling our general support so they can collect the necessary info for a contact rewind, but please bear in mind we can't guarantee it will work perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WeitzmanNMAJHCommunications ,

There is a distinct difference between removing contacts from a list and deleting them. This is also why we ask you to confirm you're wanting to delete contacts and warn that this will delete them from all lists.

If you need reminders on how these distinct functions work:

If this is still within 24 hours of you accidentally deleting contacts, you can try calling our general support so they can collect the necessary info for a contact rewind, but please bear in mind we can't guarantee it will work perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST