Restoring a deleted campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
BeatriceB66
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

What are the steps to restore a deleted campaign that was sent already?  Deleted by mistake

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BeatriceB66 ,

Deleted emails can be found in your My Campaigns page via the Status > Deleted categorization. Here's an article with instructions and visual aids regarding restoring deleted campaigns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BeatriceB66 ,

Deleted emails can be found in your My Campaigns page via the Status > Deleted categorization. Here's an article with instructions and visual aids regarding restoring deleted campaigns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
animalcareleague
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Is this still an option? I'm no longer seeing the "Deleted" option under the status dropdown menu. Trying to figure out if it's a bug or if restoring deleted campaigns is no longer possible. Thanks!

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @animalcareleague

We have taken a closer look at your account and can see this deleted status is appearing under the Campaigns tab of your account. Are you still unable to see this option? If so, can you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
animalcareleague
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Yup! It was a glitch on my end. Had to log out and back in a couple of times to get it to reappear, but I'm now seeing the Deleted option on the dropdown. Thanks!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @animalcareleague,

We're glad to hear it is resolved!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST