Restrict Access to selected existing Campaigns for Campaign Creators

Occasional Participant

Restrict Access to selected existing Campaigns for Campaign Creators

I'm the Account Manager. I have staff I provide Campaign Creator access to. Some of the Campaigns I have created in the past are employee surveys and contain either sensitive or confidential information some respondents have submitted that I do not wish employees who are Campaign Creators to access.

Is there any way I can restrict access, by specific Campaign, for Campaign Creators? If not, there should be :wink:

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LisaA740 ,

By default, Campaign Creators shouldn't have the ability to view campaign reporting. This should extend to all campaigns, including events and surveys. If you're finding this isn't the case, please let us know so we can check the system's permissions.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thank you for your reply. I am wanting one of my Campaign Creators to log in and walk me through the functionality, so we can be sure, and then I will let you know whether we are good to go.

Thanks again!

Occasional Participant

Hi William,

Looks like my question is answered and we are good to go. Thanks again for your prompt assistance!

Lisa