Resubscribe problems

AlpahP
Participant

Resubscribe problems

I have a member that accidentally unsubscribed.  We used the resubscribe button, however she is stating that she never received an email to resubscribe.  I tried to just delete her out of the system and re-enter her in, however, when I use that same old email address (that was previously deleted) it is picking it up from somewhere and reinstating the pending status awaiting her to click the resubscribe button in an email she doesn't have.  So, I am at a loss as to how to get her back into the system.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @AlpahP,

Thank your for reaching out to the Community! Once a contact unsubscribes we do have to receive their permission to send to them again. I recommend through a personal email, sending your customer a link to our Lead Generation Landing Page so they can sign up again for your list. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.