Resubscribe

Regular Participant

Resubscribe

Under new contacts system, how do you initiate process to resubscribe someone who requests so?

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hello @PaulS2859 

Since the resubscribe button is no longer available in the new Contacts version. What we will need to is

• Go to your Sign Up Forms tab
  • Click on Basic Landing Pages
  • From here select the Actions Button to the right of the Sign Up Form option
  • From here you can edit it if needed or obtain the URL
  • You will need to send the URL to the person outside of Constant Contact where they will fill out the form and get resubscribed.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Participant

This is just a terrible option. Can we PLEASE make it easier to let people resubscribe? We used to be able to send a resubscribe link easily. This is not a good thing.

Regular Participant

I agree that it is a bad option. Why not restore the process in place before? It worked well.

Just off the phone with Dani at CC and she patiently walked me through a template I’ll use futurely. Once in place, it requires no more time than the old way.

Hello @PaulS2859 and @OzB1,

Thank you both for your feedback! I will be sure to submit this over to our engineers for review. Thanks again! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.