We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Resubscribing an existing member

eddieF
Participant

Resubscribing an existing member

Hi there,

I am trying to resubscribe an existing member but without success.

His status is 'awaiting confirmation' we have tried several attempts to reconnect him with the following link but this not work.

https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=4q9qb9dab&p=oi&m=4q9qb9dab&sit=vjdvvljfb&f=0444af6...

I have also downloaded your procedures to 're-subscribe email' but unfortunately I do not have the set up to 'resubscribe' a member.

Please can you advise.

Many thanks & regards

Frances

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @eddieF ,

If they’re unable to get signed back up through a sign up form, you can request our Review team do a manual override of the confirmation status. You’ll need to get an email directly from the contact explicitly stating they want to be subscribed. Then you’ll need to call into the Review team, and follow their processes from there.

Since there are a number of legal and Compliance-related elements to confirm opt-in and subscribing, we have to make sure some kind of confirmation process is followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.