Result of my survey

PaulS266
Consulting & Training

Result of my survey

Where can I find results please
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @PaulS266 ,

You can access your survey page's reporting by clicking on it in your My Campaigns screen. 

For more info on SP reporting

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
PaulS266
Consulting & Training

I have found the place to view results, but they are not presented in an easy to view style. Where before I used to see all results in a compact page, now i have to scroll down endlessly to find results. I use the poll to process individual assessments of player and team performances following football matches. My membership is now unable to view results as they are processed, and they are unable to comment. The new style survey is a definite deterioration for my needs, and I doubt I shall continue my subscription.

Thank you for the feedback @PaulS266. We're collecting feedback about the survey results so our Product teams can make decisions on how best to improve it. I would recommend voting or commenting on relevant ideas located in our Give Feedback area. Engaging with these posts allowed you to be notified if we have updates to share.

Export survey results grouped by question

Export responses filtered by respondent

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.