Retrieving my invoice

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Retrieving my invoice

Hi, 

My account has been cancelled, but I would like to retrieve my invoice for the month of May. How can I go about to get the invoice, please advise.

Thank You. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Retrieving my invoice

Hello @INetD ,

We went ahead and got any applicable invoices sent to the account's primary billing address. With that said, if you're needing them sent to a different address for whatever reason, you can still log into the account and go to the My Accounts page to access the Billing Activities / Statements for your invoices.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi William, 

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have checked my email but I did not receive any of the invoices. 
I have also attached a screen shot of my view when I try to access through my account. It says that my account is deactivate, does it mean that I have to reactivate before I can retrieve my past invoices? 

Regards.

constantconact screen.JPG

Highlighted

Hello @INetD ,

When you click the name in the top-right corner, does it give you the ability to check My Account? I got the email re-sent to the account's primary Billing address. If you still don't receive it, you may need to call in (for security purposes) to confirm which email it needs to be sent to.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi William, 

Unfortunately it doesn't. This is the screen I'm seeing. Do you have a Singapore hotline that I can call? or any other methods to go about the verification process?

Thank you. 

Regards

constantconact screen 2.JPG

Highlighted

Hello @INetD ,

In your case the best phone number to call will be the International one: +1 781-472-8120 .

William D

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured