Review individuals emails prior to sending?

Participant

Review individuals emails prior to sending?

Hi.  Was wondering if it's possible to review and/or edit individual merged emails prior to their sending? Kind of like what you can do with a Word merge - see and edit prior to printing.  Or, in Constant Contact do they all just merge and go immediately?  

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @GinaL163 ,

Can you elaborate a bit? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "merged emails." Are you referring to uploading new lists of contacts? Or are you referring to sending an email campaign to multiple lists at a time?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I was asked if, after I created a campaign and assigned a contact list to that campaign, the individual emails could be reviewed and edited? I know you can enter in a contact name to see how their specific email will look, but is there a way to see how ALL or EACH email will look - with an opportunity to edit if need be - prior to the emails being sent?

The best way to accomplish what you're wanting en masse would be to add the Inbox Preview tool. This $10/mo tool uses the Litmus system to be able to see how the email will look in various email clients on different device types.

Beyond that @GinaL658 , you'd probably just have to put in email addresses individually if you're wanting to use the internal system to perform light Litmus tests of how that specific contact's email will look.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.