[See Top Answer] Ricky Carruth Template Request

MickyM20
Rookie

[This thread is no longer an active request channel. Please see the Top Answer pinned for instructions on requesting the Ricky Carruth affiliate template for your paid account.]

I signed up under Ricky Carruth's affiliate link. Where can I access his newsletter template was suppose to be included? thanks!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello Community,

If you signed up for our services through Ricky Carruth, there is a template you can have made for you, regardless of which paid plan you're on. To request access to this template after you've upgraded to a paid plan under Ricky's partnership, please do the following:

• Send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com
  • Subject line: Ricky Carruth Email Template Request
  • Please include your account username among the text of your request. We don't need the password or any sensitive info like that, just the username so we can make sure we're checking out the correct account.

111 REPLIES 111
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MickyM20! Due to some specific account information, we're not able to discuss your template here in the Community. I will contact you at the email listed on your account with some more information about your created template. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DanielK962
Rookie
0 Votes

@Caitlin_M can you please e-mail me about the same thing ASAP?

@Caitlin_M wrote:

Hello @MickyM20! Due to some specific account information, we're not able to discuss your template here in the Community. I will contact you at the email listed on your account with some more information about your created template. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanielK962. I'd be happy to! I'll reach out in a few minutes.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
BrandonS640
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Caitlin,

Could you also email me regarding the templates? Thanks in advance!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrandonS640. Apologies for the delay in my reply! I will contact you via email about this template.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
FirstNameL12499
Rookie
0 Votes

@Caitlin_M can you please e-mail me about the same thing

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @FirstNameL12499 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about this template. We have sent you a follow-up email with further information on it.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
trista.goldbar
Rookie
0 Votes

Would it be possible for someone to email me the info on how to find the template?  Thanks!  

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @trista.goldbar. I just sent an email with further instructions. Thanks! 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
ChristopherS2178
Rookie
0 Votes

Could you send me an email with the email template? 

cs_schultz2@yahoo.com

Thank you!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChristopherS2178 ,

I got an email sent to you regarding how to get the template. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply directly to that email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
AustinR269
Rookie

Hi, I would really like Rickys email sequence also. Can you send that too me please.

Thank you!!

Austin Rankin

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @AustinR269. I just you an email with further information. Thank you! 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
StevenM2531
Rookie
0 Votes

Could I please get further information about the Ricky Carruth templates. Thanks

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StevenM2531 ,

It appears you already spoke with one of our Partner agents. However if you need further assistance, feel free to check your email inbox for an email from me regarding how to get your Ricky Carruth newsletter.

William A
KevinB09176
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi Caitlin, could you email me this template also? Thank youN
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KevinB09176. I just sent an email to the address we have on file for you with some information. Thank you! 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
SetragA
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Caitlin, 

Can I also please have that information? 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hey @SetragA ,

We can definitely assist. Go ahead and check your inbox for an email from us. In it there should be instructions on how to request your template design.

William A
AngelG731
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi Caitlin,

Could you please email me this template as well? Thank you!
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @AngelG731 ,

It looks like you already called in to support, and they were able to address how to get the template added to your account.

William A
TylerP571
Rookie
0 Votes

Good Morning, is it possible I could get this template as well?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TylerP571 ,

I got an email sent to you regarding how to get the template. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply directly to that email.

William A
JoanneC603
Rookie
0 Votes
Thank you! Joanne Carolan
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST