[See Top Answer] Ricky Carruth Template Request

MickyM20
Rookie

[This thread is no longer an active request channel. Please see the Top Answer pinned for instructions on requesting the Ricky Carruth affiliate template for your paid account.]

I signed up under Ricky Carruth's affiliate link. Where can I access his newsletter template was suppose to be included? thanks!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello Community,

If you signed up for our services through Ricky Carruth, there is a template you can have made for you, regardless of which paid plan you're on. To request access to this template after you've upgraded to a paid plan under Ricky's partnership, please do the following:

• Send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com
  • Subject line: Ricky Carruth Email Template Request
  • Please include your account username among the text of your request. We don't need the password or any sensitive info like that, just the username so we can make sure we're checking out the correct account.

111 REPLIES 111
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoanneC603Due to some specific account information, we're not able to discuss your requested template here in the Community. I will contact you at the email listed on your account with some more information!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
RobS318
Rookie
0 Votes

Greetings! I also signed up for Ricky Caruth's course work, can you please email me about the template? Thank you so much!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @RobS318. I sure can! I'll send some information over in a few minutes.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MichaelM0469
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Caitlin,

I was also looking to access the Ricky Carruth template as well in my account

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichaelM0469 ,

We've sent an email with some more details to your account's main email address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MichaelM0469
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William,

I have not received said email. Please email me at  Thank you

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

For security reasons, the email was sent to the account's main address. If you're not the main user, or if you're using a different email address as the main sender for your account, please check with the applicable users / inboxes.

William A
MichaelM0469
Rookie
0 Votes

There are several emails on file. I am changing it currently, please resend

MichaelM0469
Rookie
0 Votes

Just changed

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Email has been re-sent to the account's updated main email address.

William A
HeidiLovesFLRealEstate
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like the Ricky Carruth newsletter template that was supposed to be included with my sign up. Thank you!

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @HeidiLovesFLRealEstate 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this! We have sent you an email with more information on this template.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
HeidiLovesFLRealEstate
Rookie
0 Votes

I received my newsletter template but have no idea how to edit it. I need help!

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @HeidiLovesFLRealEstate 

I'm happy to hear you've received this template. In fact I can see in your account that you've also spoken to our Chat Support about this as well. Our Chat Support was able to share this email can be edited by making a copy of it. They also explained that once you've copied this campaign you can update by modifying the layout and editing the text. The good news is you also have the option of swapping out images, changing colors and it's subject line. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ivanaS77
Rookie
0 Votes

Where do I find the Ricky Carruth template?

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @ivanaS77 

These templates are sometimes not automatically available in your account. I have however sent the contact on your account an email with more information on this template.

Frankie.P

GavinL22
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you also send me information on the Ricky Carruth Template?

Thanks!

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @GavinL22 

We sure can! We have sent more information on this template to the contact email address on your account.

Frankie.P

Clintm3
Rookie
0 Votes

I too signed up through the affiliate link but am not seeing the template, can you help me too?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @Clintm3,

Please upgrade to a paid plan and then you will be sent the template! Thank you. 

Zoe H.

FrankV207
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello

I've contacted CC support numerous times for the Ricky Carruth template and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about. How is it possible? I'd like to request the template or I'll leave this site unfortunately 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @FrankV207. We will reach out through email to provide more information.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
FirstNameL914938
Rookie
0 Votes

I never received the template either. Please contact me via email to resolve this issue. Thanks 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @FirstNameL914938. A template was created for you called Campaign Design Created by Constant Contact. It is located in your account.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DaveS846
Rookie
0 Votes

I too signed up through the affilate link but am not seeing the template, can you help me too?

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST