Ricky Carruth Newsletter

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Ricky Carruth Newsletter

Where do I find the Ricky Carruth template?

Highlighted

Re: Ricky Carruth Newsletter

Hi @ivanaS77 

These templates are sometimes not automatically available in your account. I have however sent the contact on your account an email with more information on this template.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Real Estate

Can you also send me information on the Ricky Carruth Template?

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi @GavinL22 

We sure can! We have sent more information on this template to the contact email address on your account.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Real Estate

I too signed up through the affilate link but am not seeing the template, can you help me too?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey there @DaveS846 ,

We can definitely assist. Go ahead and check your inbox for an email from us. In it there should be instructions on how to request your template design.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Real Estate

Ricky Carruth Newsletter Template

I signed up under Ricky Carruth's affiliate link. Where can I access his newsletter template was suppose to be included? thanks!

Re: Ricky Carruth Newsletter Template

Hi @KathleenT501 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have sent more information on this template to the contact email address on your account.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured