[See Top Answer] Ricky Carruth Template Request

MickyM20
Rookie

[This thread is no longer an active request channel. Please see the Top Answer pinned for instructions on requesting the Ricky Carruth affiliate template for your paid account.]

I signed up under Ricky Carruth's affiliate link. Where can I access his newsletter template was suppose to be included? thanks!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello Community,

If you signed up for our services through Ricky Carruth, there is a template you can have made for you, regardless of which paid plan you're on. To request access to this template after you've upgraded to a paid plan under Ricky's partnership, please do the following:

• Send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com
  • Subject line: Ricky Carruth Email Template Request
  • Please include your account username among the text of your request. We don't need the password or any sensitive info like that, just the username so we can make sure we're checking out the correct account.

111 REPLIES 111
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hey there @DaveS846 ,

We can definitely assist. Go ahead and check your inbox for an email from us. In it there should be instructions on how to request your template design.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KathleenT501
Rookie
0 Votes
I signed up under Ricky Carruth's affiliate link. Where can I access his newsletter template was suppose to be included? thanks!

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @KathleenT501 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have sent more information on this template to the contact email address on your account.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
StephenI10
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, I too have signed up with Ricky Carruth's recommendation, and would like access to his template. Thank you!

-Stephen
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StephenI10 ,

I got an email sent to you regarding how to get the template. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply directly to that email.

William A
DerrickR03
Rookie
0 Votes

The ricky Carruth template should be readily available for those that signed up using that link. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DerrickR03 ,

I got an email sent to you regarding how to get the template. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply directly to that email.

William A
BogradExperience
Rookie
0 Votes

I am also trying to download the template

please help

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BogradExperience ,

William A
AndreaH695
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I am also having trouble finding the Ricky Carruth template to download.  Could you email me the directions?

Thank you very much!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AndreaH695,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
WillF630
Rookie
0 Votes

Hey, I am also looking for this. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WillF630 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. 

William A
L4543
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi 
I am also looking rickeys email template could you send them to me

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L4543 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. 

William A
OscarG8739
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello i am also looking for the template
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OscarG8739 ,

William A
JorgeA898
Rookie
0 Votes

I don't have the Ricky Carruth template(s) in my account either; please help!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JorgeA898 ,

William A
AlexM200
Rookie
0 Votes

Could you also please send me the email template 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AlexM200. We will send you more information on this template to the contact email address on your account. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MARGOTK0
Rookie
0 Votes

I too need Ricky's weekly email/newsletter template. Thanks in advance Caitlin

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MARGOTK0 ,

William A
AllyK98
Rookie
0 Votes

I am also looking for this. 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AllyK98,

Due to some specific account information, we're not able to discuss your requested template here in the Community. I will contact you at the email listed on your account with some more information!

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST