Rotating picture

Participant

Rotating picture

I have followed the tutorial about how to rotate a picture. It rotated in my library but when I uploaded it to CC, its went back to its original rotation. Any advice? 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @ErrolynG ,

I took a look at your Library, and it looks like at least one of the images is rotated correctly. If you're still seeing all the iterations as 90 degrees off, try clearing your browser's cache. When images are uploaded into our system, their metadata may contain incorrect rotation info, which can override what's done outside of our system. To get around that, you can use our image editor to rotate the image as needed, and export a new version of the image, which will rewrite its metadata.

Editing can be done in the Library, or can be performed while working within the email editor.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.