SECURITY

McGillA
Participant

SECURITY

AFTER SPEAKING WITH ONE OF YOUR TECHS ON TODAY.   I had a question regarding clients who are unable to unsubscribe.  He wanted me to allow access to so that he could show me how to link outside of constant contact so that they would be able to unsubscribe.  I look at the invite, it asked me to read the terms of condition and then select.  When I clicked on the terms nothing showed up.  I informed the tech and he assured me that all was well, and I didn't need to read.  and to refresh and the terms and conditions would appear.  It did not.  He kept insisting that it would.  I did not comply, and finished the conversation.  I've noticed on tonight while I am adding emails that when logging off, and logging on I do not have to present user name or password.  it's after hours and unable to speak with any one in person or chat. Is my info unsecured?

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

@McGillA I understand that you are concerned and in general would suggest changing your UN and Password. We can also set up Multi Factor Authentication on your account which would increase the security. Please see our article regarding activating MFA in your account

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.