SEND E-MAILS TO A GROUP OF ABOUT 500

Participant

SEND E-MAILS TO A GROUP OF ABOUT 500

I have a contact list of about 500 e-mails.  I was having issues using Google for this, so I broke those down into 10 groups with between 25 and 40 e-mails per group.  Today I had the issue where it sent to my first group but the others all got bounced back.  

Is there a way I can import my e-mail addresses and use Constant Contact for sending one single e-mail to all?  

Second question - if the answer to that is yes, are the e-mails sent so the e-mail addresses are not visible to all on the list?

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1

Yes,

Just import the list to your constant contact account. When you log, in the right side of the landing page has a big "Contacts". Click and it will take you to where you can add your contacts. If you need help call support and they will walk you through.

CC is an email service and as such your contacts will not see the email addresses of others on you list. As an aside, when sending using google do your clients a favor and put their addresses in "BCC" and not the "To" or "CC" where they can see all the email addresses