SEnding to real estate agents in Austin, TX and nearby counties

L203
Participant

Hi!

My colleague says that she can pay per email to send out her email to a list of agents in the area. I'm a real estate agent in the Austin ABOR market. How do I do this? I can't figure it out!

Missy

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @L203,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Your monthly bill is a combination of the plan you've selected plus the number of active contacts in your account. We don't currently have an option to pay by number of email campaigns sent. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Just to make sure I'm clear --

Is there an option to send an email to real estate agents all over Austin, Texas -- without having my own list of email addresses? When I was looking into Constant Contact... I thought it said "create your email and send within 15 minutes, NO EMAIL LIST NEEDED" or something like that. 

Did there used to be an option like that? An option where you provide an email address list? Specifically in. my case -- an email list of real estate agents in a certain area.

Hello @L203,

I do apologize for any miscommunication but you will need an email list to upload into your account. You can gather email addresses by using our product to gain permission to email. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article