The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

SITE NOT WORKING BUT YOUR STATUS PAGE SAYS IT IS

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

SITE NOT WORKING BUT YOUR STATUS PAGE SAYS IT IS

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SITE NOT WORKING BUT YOUR STATUS PAGE SAYS IT IS

Hello @Euroscript,

I am so sorry to hear the site was not working for you. I'm hoping the issue has resolved itself at this point but just in case I encourage you to try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Try Incognito/Safe mode on the browser you are using.

2. Try another browser.

3. Do a search on the Internet for a "speed test" site. Make sure your upload/download speeds are at least 2 Mbps.

4. If you are on a work network, try accessing the site when you get home. Or vice versa. It might be that there was an update to the security program on your computer and Constant Contact needs to be whitelisted.

You won't necessarily need to do all of these, but they should provide some guidance on what might be causing the issue. If you still can't access the site please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, any steps you took to try to resolve the issue, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further to see what might be going on. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured