SMS Option?

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrandyL44
Rookie

Hi there! I’m wondering if Constant Contact offers an SMS option for us to utilize? We’d like to start sending marketing messages to select contacts via Text if possible.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrandyL44 ,

We're glad to hear you are interested in SMS marketing! Currently, we are working on getting this added to all of our customers' accounts in incremental rollouts for stress testing, and catching unforeseen issues. I can mark that you are interested in having this added to your account so we can get you started with SMS marketing sooner. Right now, I can't promise any specific date that this will be available in your account. We do have some Knowledge Base articles that can help you get ready for SMS Marketing. Please note that currently SMS marketing through us is only available in the US.

SMS marketing best practices

Getting started with SMS marketing

SMS marketing overview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrandyL44 ,

We're glad to hear you are interested in SMS marketing! Currently, we are working on getting this added to all of our customers' accounts in incremental rollouts for stress testing, and catching unforeseen issues. I can mark that you are interested in having this added to your account so we can get you started with SMS marketing sooner. Right now, I can't promise any specific date that this will be available in your account. We do have some Knowledge Base articles that can help you get ready for SMS Marketing. Please note that currently SMS marketing through us is only available in the US.

SMS marketing best practices

Getting started with SMS marketing

SMS marketing overview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST