SMS Upload List

SOLVED
Go to solution
EddieB532
Rookie

Hello,

I am looking to move our SMS numbers from square into Constant Contact.  I signed up for SMS however having trouble uploading the numbers.   Is there a way to submit the file to someone and have them help upload?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @EddieB532 ,

I'd advise going through this article to make sure you've formatted the file properly for importing the SMS contacts. Part of the upload process is explicitly marking the phone numbers under the SMS number contact field type, and also including the consent date.

If you're in need of further assistance, it may be best to call our general support so they can securely receive your contact file and provide live troubleshooting or screensharing of your Constant Contact view if necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @EddieB532 ,

I'd advise going through this article to make sure you've formatted the file properly for importing the SMS contacts. Part of the upload process is explicitly marking the phone numbers under the SMS number contact field type, and also including the consent date.

If you're in need of further assistance, it may be best to call our general support so they can securely receive your contact file and provide live troubleshooting or screensharing of your Constant Contact view if necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST