SafeUnsubscribe vs Unsubscribe

Highlighted

SafeUnsubscribe vs Unsubscribe

All of our email mailings using constant contact have the footer of Unsubscribe.  Other email constant contact list I receive have the term of SafeUnsubscribe.  

How do I get SafeUnsubscribe instead of Unsubscribe to appear on my emails?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SafeUnsubscribe vs Unsubscribe

Hi @ChrisN961 

This change in wording depends on the type of template being used. Our older Custom Code templates and  Legacy Newsletter templates will show SafeUnsubscribe. While our newest Custom Code Editor and Third Generation Editor will show Unsubscribe. I apologize this wording is not something that can currently be updated. It is however feedback i would be happy to track in your account. Not only this, but the good news is regardless of what the wording says the process to unsubscribe is still the same

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.