Safelist Constant Contact web domains in a security program

SOLVED
Go to solution
FrankV6
Rookie
0 Votes

Several of my subscribers, including my own personal account, did not receive my email. Constant Contact says the email was "blocked," but this is nonsense. I didn't block my own account! How to fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FrankV6 ,

If the emails you're sending have been blocked, then it's indicating a change to a security algorithm on the receiving end. Your account appears to lack self-authentication, despite having your own domain, so I'd strongly encourage you to set that up for your account to achieve the most reliable delivery. For further assistance on any of these elements, please speak with the Delivery team directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FrankV6 ,

If the emails you're sending have been blocked, then it's indicating a change to a security algorithm on the receiving end. Your account appears to lack self-authentication, despite having your own domain, so I'd strongly encourage you to set that up for your account to achieve the most reliable delivery. For further assistance on any of these elements, please speak with the Delivery team directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST