Sales calls

CraigP401
Participant

Sales calls

I just received a call from Ryan, a sales rep from Constant Contact. After a 5 minute conversation with him, I stated i would like to think about signing up for the $44 plan. He immediately dismissed me and stated "are you really going to think about it" I will now be using other forms of email marketing. Please advise your sales team not to be so hounding and aggressive. I just signed up this morning and received a sales call hours after. Nobody likes a snobby sales person with an attitude

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @CraigP401,

I am so sorry for the interaction you had with one of our sales agents. This is not the experience we want for you. I will be escalating your feedback to the appropriate department for review and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know this occurred. Please let us know if we can do anything else to assist you.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.