Salesforce Integrations - Contacts not Imported

MiguelG191
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I followed all the steps listed in this page: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/43703-Connect-your-Constant-Contact... Ran the import (in this case, I ran it for "all contacts"), import status says "Success", but the list I created for this purpose is empty. Help?

4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MiguelG191. Did you confirm your Salesforce version is compatible with the integration? The integration will only work with Professional (with Web Services API access), Enterprise, and Unlimited. You can also try deleting the import and recreating it.

If you can confirm you have a supported version and reimporting the contacts is still showing the list as being empty, we have a specialized team that works with the Salesforce integration and they should be able to dive deeper into why these contacts didn't import into the list. You can contact them at the phone numbers and hours listed here.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MiguelG191
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks. My salesforce version is compatible. I'll try reaching out to that team. 

FirstNameL03021
Rookie
0 Votes

We are having this same issue and our Salesforce version is compatible. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If you're still running into issues importing your contacts through the SF integration after confirming your SF account's compatibility, then I'd advise calling general support to request a transfer to the Tier 2 integrations support team for further assistance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST