Thank you for reaching out to the Community! There is a Save Chat button that you can use during or after your chat:
I have emailed you your chat transcript so you can reference it as needed.
There are several reasons why a Survey respondent may show as unidentified Current known reasons for unidentified to appear in the reports:
- If the person doesn't have a first name, or last name listed on their contact record
- If the webpage version was clicked
- If one of the links was clicked in the preview window
- If one of the links was clicked in a test preview after the email was sent
- If the email was forwarded and one of the forwardee's clicked the poll or RSVP links
To help prevent unidentified respondents in future surveys, you could add an open ended question asking them to provide their email address.
We also have Lead Generation Landing Pages that send contacts to a specified list when they fill out the form. This option may work as an alternative, or supplement to the Survey Page.
Community & Social Media Support
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution"
by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.